At Max Access, we conduct a thorough building inspection prior to producing an extensive report detailing crucial building maintenance required.
You will receive information on the impact of the outer appearance, the state of the structural integrity of the building and alerts to any public hazards there may be. There are many benefits of a rope access building maintenance inspection. Unlike inspections that are carried out on scaffolds and other dated equipment, our specialists have the ability to reach those difficult parts of the building that require attention. We pride ourselves on our keen eye for detail. We have a strict approach when it comes to inspections, to ensure we are across every detail of the building. We have the expertise and experience to assess any high rise maintenance that is required. Clients can expect a fast turn around, receiving the report a days after the building inspection.
Concerning areas that are out of warranty on your building can be completely inspected by Max Access. Including but not limited to:
- Concrete Cancer – If you think your building may have concrete cancer in any areas, it is important to have this inspected and then treated as soon as possible. If this is left the problem will get worse and more expensive to resolve.
- Water Leaks – Our inspection access abilities allow us to locate the problem area of the leaks from the external facade and provide a fast long-term solution.
- Redundant and flaky paint – We offer restoration solutions in difficult to access areas.
- Glazing issues – Over time glazing can begin to fall off or crack. This will need to be replaced on the damaged window. If you are not sure if it’s time to reglaze contact us for an inspection.
- Urgent repairs – We ensure our specialist team of technicians will be able to assess the requirements of your home or commercial building.
The high level attention to detail and the fast turnaround of the report saves our clients money due to no time being wasted by Max Access. We are efficient in all aspects of the business to ensure our clients receive the best service. Ready to take the next step? Contact us to discuss how we can help your business.